Club T-Shirts For JAE 2007

jae tshirt  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

just been thinking about doing some club T-shirts for Jae, as got a mate who does printing. just wondering what you guys think! yes or no?

Suggestions please post :p

Designs below, please vote!!!!!

Cheers

Si

Lobotomy, our in house photoshop guru made some designs before I think. Black and orange was the original theme and looked quite cool

Was thinking about this in work actually, would love some hot pants made up with UKSC across the arse cheeks :p:p

For the girls obviously!!! Im sure my Mrs would love a set if she comes B)

Lobotomy, our in house photoshop guru made some designs before I think. Black and orange was the original theme and looked quite cool

hmmm aint liking that colour scheme, dont want people to think i work at Hellfrauds.....

S.

i thought i may aswell have a go at this t-shirt lark aswell so here are my ideas....

Hope you like them as tracing a glanza on photoshop for 30mins was a complete PITA. lol.

I have no idea how the will print so i will leave that to my bro to work out...:p

FRONT DESIGN - Something plain and simple....

t-shirt5.jpg

BACK OPTIONS

1t-shirt1.jpg

2t-shirt2.jpg

3t-shirt3.jpg

Can change colours etc. and put the UKSC all together. e.g.:-

4t-shirt4.jpg

Rob

Keep it simple - black shirt with a white star logo on it.

I've seen some of the clothing designs already done up, and they look good. It would just be a matter of extending the designs to include the forum names.

Moderators! Get your copy/paste skills happening and post some of the designs up for the people to choose.

JAE is only 6 weeks away and it's gonna take a couple of weeks to get things sorted.

Yeah, i thought it was meant for the front!

glad you like them, it dont really matter if it goes on the front or the back i suppose, its just personal taste ! :p

Rob

I also like the idea of having the star on the sleeve maybe have UKSC on t'other?

oh and shot at the dark here but could your UKSC name not be the Number plate? :p

yeah i was going to put that on put i wasnt sure anyone would like it lol.

Rob

Was thinking about this in work actually, would love some hot pants made up with UKSC across the arse cheeks :p:p

For the girls obviously!!! Im sure my Mrs would love a set if she comes :p

Nobody like that idea or am I just perveted? B)B):p

I think it would attract some attention to our stand for sure :D

excellent, glad you lot like the idea, i prefer my bro's design :p just need to get a list of people who want a tshirt as price will drop if theres more, probs looking at 8 - 10 quid for the shirt, also we need a choice on design!! can we have a poll put up and then we can go with the majority!

cheers

si