Blitz K24 with manifold sard wastegate

What do these retail at? and what sort of power are they good for?

There's one on Yahoo, complete kit ready to fit and I might buy it for a laugh :p

Bearing in mind my power goal is 250-350hp with minimum lag.

Between 250-300bhp with a decent manifold, with the oem unit around 220bhp all dependant on amount of boost, cooling efficiency etc etc.. There good units and not that laggy depending on many variables. It's quite a shabby kit but you should be able to pick up for a good price. The turbo's are also common on many German marques so you can replace without the need for a rebuild.

Best Regards,

Toby

nah mate, which one are you on about? the full sard kit or the VILE custom kit?

if its the custom one, apart from the adaptor plate, everything looks nackered. the downpipe and ext. wg pipework has been rewelded more times than i've masturbated, which as you can imagine, is quite alot.

i know of about 4 other people putting bids on it, so good luck to you if you can get it for good money, although it does look like alot of hassle !

that sard one will go for SILLY money mate, k24 kits always do, i expect you'll prob need to put 150k down at LEAST to be even close (the last K1 on its own, without a manifold or anything went for over 100k, for reference :/). I was offered a BRAND new sard kit (with EVERYTHING) for around 900quid delivered from japland, but obviously i have no need, used they'll obviously go for less, but there's no way to know for sure because they dont often come up for sale. i reckon that one on there will go silly money.

the custom one is just....hideous. makes me shudder just thinking about it :p

if its the custom one, apart from the adaptor plate, everything looks nackered. the downpipe and ext. wg pipework has been rewelded more times than i've masturbated, which as you can imagine, is quite alot.

:pB):pB)