bristol meet ( been and gone )

I would come but the starlet isn't ready :( and the fiesta just won't cut it! Lol

come along anyways matty :)

if my starlet is ready enough by then i may try to make an appearnace solongs were not out too late work next day wana be tucked up in bed with some hot milk by 9.30 latest haha only joking !!

good work mate be nice if we got a decent turn out :) bring more starlets with you haha whats up with your car ?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my cars back I'm supposed to be picking up my girlfried from Bristol airport on the 19th so it would work out well :)

Good work Davey I want to see JAM ;)

Im off work on the 19th, im game :thumbsup:

Nice one if everyone turns up this could be a good turn out :)

I may be in my van next meet lol

Is your car up for sale?

/>http://www.trade-it.co.uk/cars-toyota-starlet/region-w-uk-bristol-south-west-avon-bristol/ToyotaStarletGlanzaVTurbo-18019980.html?impression=normal_impression

i dont know any one with starlets :( and my car aint running right i welded up internal wastegate put a bigger spring in the external wastegate (1.2 bar ) and im boosting .7ish !! getting another boost controller solenoid tomoro so fingers crossed it will run right through that !

Not really up for a Sunday night, got to drive 2 hours home afterwards and then get up at 7am for work, facckk thattttt

We should have a meet in Dorset! I can get my mate to come with his paseo and probs a few other starlets and beemers and stuff

Edited by smobey_sutton2

What you gunna do if its pissing it down again like it has been so far?

i hadn't really thought of it haha i suppose if its hammering it down we will have to cancel it as theres people coming from far away and re arrange it :)

Not really up for a Sunday night, got to drive 2 hours home afterwards and then get up at 7am for work, facckk thattttt

We should have a meet in Dorset! I can get my mate to come with his paseo and probs a few other starlets and beemers and stuff

arrange start a thread up mate and arrange it for september or october :) shame you cant make it but i deffo can see why lol