Too much spinach mate! Thread tape on the fitting, npt fittings dont need horsed in! If i was home i could have sent you a new one i have sitting!

Hope someone can help you out before that!

John

They sent a massive email Mate look

Dear akyakapotter87,

Hi Nick,

Sorry for the delay in reply - we are shut over the weekend.

I have taken a look at your picture and can safely say that we have never seen this happen to a regulator before. I am sorry but we wont be taking a return on this one as the sealed union supplied was removed and replaced with your own item which has undoubtably caused the damage. It is a shame that you didnt contact us before purchase as we can supply this regulator with most combinations of fittings and it is likely we could have supplied the regulator with the unions you needed out of the box.

I understand that you will be disappointed with this response but I think you will also understand why we have refused return in this instance.

Kind Regards

I explained that I put the fitting in this side not a gauge ect they have come to an agreement that sytec will sell me a second hand bottom for £12 better than nothing and it being useless

Ah yeah i spose thats not too bad then, i thought they just down right refused anything, what do they mean you shouldnt have removed that? Do they come with a fitting already sealed in that part?

Edited by A L 3 X