Got My GT Today! Which is the best dump valve for it?

Man turbo stall sounds good lol............. See how the cash flow goes seeing as i am unemployed and cant sign on till i'm 18 haha

Thats ridiculous, good luck replacing your turbo on your unemployed salary.... and i take it youl be driving uninsured as you have less than a years experience on a turbo import, as on jsa money..

Ooh stuff it i'm just going to forget the dump valve and wire up one of those electric dump valve noise boxes to the car, that will impress all the boy racers down mcdonalds! ohh my god!! or what about a turbonator? Someone search for the "turbonater" and rate it (,")

oh dear god, you can tell you own/owned a vauxhall... your a disgrace.. electronic dump valve.. f**k me!!!!!! and you get kicks out of impressing chavs at mc donalds?! jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeus.... you sad b*****d!!! turbonator's are wank!

what ever you do dont get a electronic one!! lol , also that turbonator thing actually lost cars power on a test they did somewhere......

Rob

and his 15 and telling you that!!!

Lol what are you on about mate, the elctornic one is a pussy magnet. The manufactured sound is a mating call to all females in the immediate vicinity lol! If you need more power from your car, install the "TURBONATER!!!!!!" (BATTERIES SOLD SEPERATELY)

did you just say that? please put on all your chav parts on drive off a cliff..... poor gt though, its painfull, youd be deportd in japan for your crimes..

meh even so joking about impressing chavs with an electronic dump valve outside mc donalds just ant funny imo

also title of post is got my gt today but then says hes getting it on 20 july..... why bullshite?!

meh even so joking about impressing chavs with an electronic dump valve outside mc donalds just ant funny imo

also title of post is got my gt today but then says hes getting it on 20 july..... why bullshite?!

Wank head, try to make me out to be an idiot again and if i ever see you a will punch yer fuckin cunt in fur ye. It was a joke the lot of it, and dont insult me by calling me a liar. I went to calder motorsport in edinburgh on saturday there and bought the car. Look in the auto trader at calders page and you will see it. Call them and ask them about it, and without doubt you will be told it is sold to myself. It takes 5-10 days for the DVLA to register it in britain. Hence the reason i cant pick the car up until my dad is home from work because he will be insuring it to drive it home, then on 20th July when i turn 18 i will be insured on it because its a good bit cheaper to insure me on it when i'm 18 opposed to 17.

You sound jealous mate to be honest, i came on these forums for some info and to join a great community and that i have, this forum doesnt need the likes of you coming on and embarassing everyone on it by making remarks on peoples comments and conversations.

Right children... Give it a rest!

Marc: Try not to post topics/replies that will get you flamed, this thread started off narrowly on the ok side but went downhill pretty quickly

Fishy: This isn't the kind of site where we rip people to bits (unless they truely deserve it) there's TGTT for that, what if potential new members read this thread, they'd probably not post any questions for fear of a narky backlash.

Right children... Give it a rest!

Marc: Try not to post topics/replies that will get you flamed, this thread started off narrowly on the ok side but went downhill pretty quickly

Fishy: This isn't the kind of site where we rip people to bits (unless they truely deserve it) there's TGTT for that, what if potential new members read this thread, they'd probably not post any questions for fear of a narky backlash.

soz bud.. okies mayb went over top, but hope u can see why

soz bud.. okies mayb went over top, but hope u can see why

What is there too see, it was obviously apparent i was making fun at the boy racers who do sit about mcdonalds, hence the reason of the turbonater being in capitals. Dude i came on this and was having a laugh then you come on and start to poke fun. What gives you the right to come on here and portray me as a liar? Do you randomly accuse people of telling lies?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay fellas, decided on gettin the blitz, now i am a novice mechanic but i can tell you a bit about spanners lol, how do i fit it onto the car? Is it easily done? Do i need to secure the BOV in place or is it just a case of simply taking out the old plasticy one and replacing it with the blitz?

Also i heard the Bailey dump valves leak at 70mph, has anyone got a bailey which doesn't do this?

Why ask about the Bailey if your getting the Blitz?

I believe the standard dump valve stays where it is and you just block it off. Have a look at peoples set ups on here would be best :lol: