Forged 4E engine 8000 miles

Item Condition: used, very good

Price & Conditions: deposit taken

Item Description: Here is my engine from my gt that i had built by TM-Developments two years ago. I spent alot of money having it done and it is a great little engine. I did 6 oil changes in the first 1000 miles and ran it in as it should be. Since having the engine out of the car i have had the sump off to re seal it making sure i removed absoloutly all the old sealant. Also i used brand new bolts to put the sump back on. The rocker cover has been painted and a new gasket, nuts and washers have been added. The engine has covered 8000miles give or take and the most boost i ran through it was 1 bar with a toms ecu. The spec is as follows which i have copied from the original reciept from TM:

Engine stripped and thoroughly chemically cleaned.

Block rebored, crosshatch honed.

Forged Wiseco low comp pistons, 74.5/mm

Scat forged rods.

Crank Pollished

Head stripped and cleaned, valves re seated, new valve stem seals

New Head Bolts.

New Toyota oil pump,

new water pump,

new cam belt and tensioner kit,

new oil sender switch,

new thermostat.

All new gaskets and oil seals.

Metal head gasket 1.2

Ported head

Race Spec rocker cover

Pictures:

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

Tonbridge, Kent

Contact Details:

pm me or my number is 07917817258

Postage & Packaging / Delivery:

Collection or organise your own thing

Edited by AlexGTAdv

Yeah let me know pal. When I was sending engines to the UK everything was priced on a small pallet and just wrapped the shit out of it in pallet wrap til it was solid. I won't waste your time mate so please get back to me asap

Yeah let me know pal. When I was sending engines to the UK everything was priced on a small pallet and just wrapped the shit out of it in pallet wrap til it was solid. I won't waste your time mate so please get back to me asap

will do mate

How much power can it take?

that's a hard question but when I had it built tm rated their engines to 400bhp, weather this is true I couldn't say, however with the engine having forged internals I would say with the right setup and someone who knows what they are doing mapping wise you woukd have no problems with silly power like that.

bump for a sweet bullet proof engine with ridiculous potential!!!!

X2 I've got a TMD engine... Amazing engines had mine for a year now and I've had no problems with mine and im near 300bhp..

very clean mate well looked after pal free bump

Edited by Jamie_Td04GT
  • 1 month later...