Somebody guide me in the right direction, lowering springs.

Ok as far as I am aware my na has been lowered 40mm on spax lowering springs however they are real jaw breakers, blowing rear bulbs and smashing the exhaust about no matter how carefull I drive so I'm looking for someone to reccomend me some nice soft springs that are prefrebably 35 - 40mm and I'm using oem shocks also when lowering are you supposed to get all the alignment checked after as I'm sure I've heared it throws things out? Thanks.

Apexi springs are soft as well. they lower by 35mm and you can you 195/50 if you have alloys with them.

but i would reccomend a adjustable panhard rod, as lowering the car will knock rear axle out of alignment meaning drivers side will rub when you have more than 2 people in the back.

Im using koni adjustables and got rubbing on the front on the softest setting with hard cornering. ride is pretty good, nice and controlled.

I've got RS-R spring on mine. Had them with both the standards dampers, and then my current gearclimb, potenza mixture. These were supposedly 40mm drop, and in my picture ( <--Member pic on left ) the car sits really nice on 14's with 185/55 tires. The ride is nice and firm, pretty solid springs but you won't bite your tongue off. They were softer with standard dampers, as with my current set up running 15's now ( 50 profile ) it can be a bit bumpy on our sh*tty surfaced roads. All in all though, very nice springs for the normal commuter who goes nuts now and then.