after my coisin phil buying a ep82 i gradualy started to like them at the moment im running around in a na ep 90 or whatever you call it ,, i i found an ep 82 on ebay being sold as an advance went to view it its now in my posetion as a small progect and its been requested that i do a build thread as a large amount of my savings to put a deposit down on a house are getting spent on this soo yeah im making a build thread pictures and stuff to follow :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so quick update and pics car was very good when bought had next to fuck all rust anyway it now has fuck all rust i went mad with the abrasives and black fizzy can in the bay and the underneeth ive undersealed her good and proper the evo 4 seats are ready and waiting to go in also the emu is here and the racetech tdo5 just need a mani and other bits the forged engine is also in so i will ad pictures now :) also replaced one of the window motors IMG-20120919-00148_zps09231055.jpgIMG-20120918-00147_zps3daab080.jpgIMG-20120901-00124_zpsb514ccc9.jpgIMG-20120901-00120_zpsa9001299.jpg