glanza base map ultimate emanage help plz

Hi all

im sure this will been covered elsewhere but ive not got the time.to trawl the forums as.my.car is literally sitting at the mappers... as the subject its the emanage ultimate and im after a base map so the mapper can start to get to work on it... has anyone got a.base map please.... ??

thanks very much !!

ck

I remember a thread ages ago where the basic consensus was "ive paid for it, its my map im not uploading it" "every car is different etc etc"

Enzo? Tried to get some knowledge together and some base maps in one area of the forum but as you can see it never worked out...if anything most people on here just pay the bills and chase hp dont actually get involved/know what there doing just follow like sheep so wouldnt know where to begin to upload the map.....try tgtt? Or one of the traders for a small fee?

Don't see why the mappers asking for a base map to start with. A emu is just a piggyback system so the base map is on the stock ecu the only time u should need to have a basemap is on a standalone.

The only thing that we can upload would be our own indivual map but as there set for our cars there's not really any point as it could cause more damage than good and at end of the day u pay the mapper For them to set up your car not to edit someone else's settings

Edited by _shaun_