GOLF MK4, Black, TDI GT, 62MPG! TAX + MOT, Perfect Daily!

3 Door Hatchback, Black, TDI GT Diesel, 6 Speed, Manual, TAX + MOT Rear wiper, Service indicator, ABS, Central locking, Body coloured bumpers, Heated door mirrors, Flip Key Fob, Alloy Wheels, Spare keys. 152k miles.

Loads of receipts, Very pokey, Have gotten 62MPG out of it! The car has been great since I have had it, never let me down, starts up first time, just had a full service too.

Great condition inside and out. Does obviously have a few small marks and dents but that is to be expected for a 12 year old car.

6 monts TAX, 7 months MOT.

The airbag light comes on then goes off when started. Previous seller got it valeted and they knocked a wire, they went to a VW garage and they said it didn't effect the working of the airbags, just the warning light. Didn't bother me so didn't get it fixed. Apart from that it is a brilliant car.

Selling due putting my other car back on the road and will have no need for this. I am a genuine seller and do not want to waste anyones time. I have the V5 present in my name too.

£1799 ovno.

media1.jpg

media2-1.jpg

media3-1.jpg

media4-1.jpg

media5-1.jpg

Located near Fareham, if you are interested call me on, 01329 836200 or 07540 839053 and please leave a message if no answer, I will get back to you asap.