conversion done. now wont start... help

"kind of" rules out the headgasket....but it isnt using any water so?? just as a double check, the reason it didnt have oil in is when they ship/post engines shipping requirements state for the oil to be drained

So i tryed to drive home. Noise was gone and smoke was just overfueling. Well engine management ligbt came on. Was in limp mode and then overheated and the coolant bottle exploded. Fuck :( think the overheating was caused by an airlock as i didnt run it on tickover with cap off . Proper gutted and dont know where to start. Also the wiring for lambda and temp sensor area is a mess.. the loom i used was a right mess with spade connectors on that region of the loom. Help people :(

Woah....right how long did it overheat for? Switch it off as soon as it happened? It could still be saveable refill it start it and put the heaters to red inside...cap off...fill accordingly and wait till the rad fan comes on...cap on

Sort the lambda sensor out first, temp sensor doesnt matter tbh just to show when/if the cat overheats due to the turbo....wire it up and start the car let it idle with the heaters on cold (forces all the water to circulate in engine) to pressurise things a little more keep it at fast idle 2-3k and watch the water temp gauge if the fan kicks in/out like normal and the theres no bubbling in the bottle etc take her for a drive off boost (dont stray too far from home) then see if it bubbles over....then if alls well add some boost IF your running standard boost

As for the engine light do a diagnostic check before the above and see what it comes up with...

Yeah bad times! I think Ive disconnected the spade connector that controls fan. Because when it was connected the fan would be on all the time? Engine is fine as i got home and stopped. Need to get map sensor as Im using na one. Whicb would Probs explain ljmp mode eml and overfueling? If you could get a pic up of temp sensor area of loom and what goes where that would be great. Loom i used is in bad nic in that area. With no plugs just spades except lamda temp one. Thanks for all the help! Should just pop to bristol and help :)

Yeah id assume the ecu was probably going crazy trying to get things right + the lambda was probably wrong, i have a N/A so cant help with the pics mate, as for the fan search for the aircon plug you need to bridge when AC is removed and make sure its bridged on your loom to start with

Lol i'd have you boosting in no time if i was local