people pissing me off at work

• 2 weeks later...

I work with a bunch of vw nuts who hate n e thing that's not vw so i deal with being told about german performance all day n how superior there cars are :/ n then the rest of the boys love football n think my cars a waste of time money blah blah

Yet I still own her n hav huge plans n just hope they pay off :-) so just ignore wat people say and do wat u gotta do

I live in Germany and I have loads of German car fanatics friends and they ABSOLUTELY hate vw, all they have is Jap. A few Supras, Skylines R32-R34, Rx7 ect all high tech stuff (they do drag racing.) They loved the Starlet when i showed it to them, they would not get out the dam thing :)

It's all jealously and I love it I whinde them up just so they get more annoyed and give me more shit then ask em if they think there car is up to the job and then smoke em the look on there faces are priceless and that goes from little gay chavvy boy racers to middle age men with to much money but the misses won't let them buy a real car one of the best things about owning an ep knowing that all it takes is half a minute to make some one really feel like a twat lol

I live in Germany and I have loads of German car fanatics friends and they ABSOLUTELY hate vw, all they have is Jap. A few Supras, Skylines R32-R34, Rx7 ect all high tech stuff (they do drag racing.) They loved the Starlet when i showed it to them, they would not get out the dam thing :)

im moving to germany in that case lol :p i got nuffin agains them i just dont like the newer cars packed with a million sensors n hav to feel to them. i like my car cuz u can feel every thing n know that sum 1 worked hard to built it in the first place rather than just building cars cuz its a job like nowa days :)