overheated.limp mode and engine managment light!

Long story short Ive done 4efte conversion. Took ages lol. Went to drive back home from my dads. Engine management light came on. It was in limp mode. Then overheated in minutes and coolant bottle exploded.

I think limp mode is caused by not having map sensor o it and using an n/a one? And overheated from not running on tickover with cap off to get rid of air locks? Also had to unplug one temp sensor because fan would be on as soon as it was started. What should i do? Would be helpful if someone could post pics of temp sensor area of loom as my loom has spade connectors for all plugs in that region so need to know if Ive got them right. Help peopless

N/a map sensor doesnt see boost so yeah you need to change that

The fan issue may be due to the air conditioning not being present hence it runs the fan all the time, youll need to bypass this its been covered before

Try this?

/>http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?16608-Air-Con-Removal-Guide-with-pics

As for the pics you could ask someone local or on here to takes some for you

Edited by Asad

Done! All temp problems were caused by faulty thermostat. Changed that. Bridged ac and changed map sensor! No eml. No limp mode. Running a little warm still. Juat over half way. Maybe becauae Im using my na rad?. But now i have a big boost leak! Only one turbo light comes on. Think its because we put instant gasket on hotpipe flange?

Good news mate, could be the smaller rad but deffo keep a close on her for the next few miles....check all your piping/clips are tight...instant gasket would be fine mate aslong as it was applied and cured properly....

How long does it need to cure? Hope it is that as this is either a boost leak elsewhere or just boosting low. Only one turbo light comes on?

How long does it need to cure? Hope it is that as this is either a boost leak elsewhere or just boosting low. Only one turbo light comes on?