4efe to 4efte advice / help

I have got glanza engine loom , dash loom , ecu , clocks and indicator stalks. Is there anything else I need apart from the engine turbo kit etc . Is it possible to convert it without using the dash loom don't want to be cutting looms and splicing so what Is the easiest way ?? Thanks joe

That's the plan all I need now is an interior loom then il have all 3 . The stupid thing is my brother has just scrapped a glanza with full looms etc that would have been handy ! I'm hoping to do it in a week but Woking on it everyday

I reckon it could be done in a few days if you had everything you need and know what your facing. The actual conversion isnt hard its just the things you come across along the way that hold you up.

Still wish i baught a glanza and had it and my car side by side to do the conversion.

I baught a gt and atripped it and baught glanza looms etc then never started theconversion till over a year later.

I reckon it could be done in a few days if you had everything you need and know what your facing. The actual conversion isnt hard its just the things you come across along the way that hold you up.

Still wish i baught a glanza and had it and my car side by side to do the conversion.

I baught a gt and atripped it and baught glanza looms etc then never started theconversion till over a year later.

I'm hoping to do it in a short amount pf

Time I use the car everyday so can't not have it for a long time that's why I'm trying to find out everything I need and the problems people have faced it should then make it a little easier