15" MR2 Roadsters/nearly new Uniroyal Rainsport 2s

Item Condition: Very good, minor marks from when the tracking was done (clamps left a few marks). These are not very noticeable, and can be easily touched up.

Price & Conditions: £325 delivered, £300 collected

Item Description: Selling these as I've bought some new alloys! These were sprayed only about 4 months ago, and look awesome in the closest match to the R35 GTR wheel colour off the premium edition model. (Nissan K11 Smoke Metallic)

- Very lightweight alloys indeed! Forgot how much they weight but I can do so again on request

- ET40ish I believe, 4x100

- 15": 2x6J, 2x6.5J staggered fit

- I do have a set of 4 centre caps but they aren't sprayed to match the wheels

The tyres are the highly praised Uniroyal Rainsport 2s in 195/50/15.

They're in superb condition, only fitted about two months ago and the wheels were balanced (all balanced up fine). Tread is barely worn down (I only do about 5k miles a year!)

They are they best street tyres I have used, better grip in the dry than T1-Rs, amazing wet grip and one of very few tyres of this quality that wear very slowly! smile.png

Pictures:

20120809_195934_Hagrid.jpg

20120809_195957_Hagrid.jpg

20120809_195925_Hagrid.jpg

20120619_142906-2.jpg

20120619_142934-2.jpg

(Will get individual pictures as soon as I can)

Contact Details: PM on here! If my inbox is full just let me know in here and I'll clear it!

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: See above

Edited by Amjad

^^ ivery much doubt it, you would struggle to get the tyres fot that price tbh, can vouch for these wheels they are in a1 condition and as amjad sais the tread is barely touched

bump for a cheap set of wheels!

Thanks James :)

Hey there mate I know its a silly offer but I'm gonna offer ya 120 delivered for the alloys just fought I'd take my chances

Sorry dude but at £120 you're looking for a set of MR2s that probably have never been refurbed and that's without tyres too. These tyres are around £160 a set :thumbsup: