three things

1 how much power can the stock 4e-fe take ie boost with a good set up fueling and mapped etc

2 has anyone on here herd of megasquirt ECU's bcoz i can get one relitivly cheap and setup through a friend

3 in n/a form with an exhaust, d-cat, rolla mani, rrfpr, bigger injectors and said ECU what sort of power should that be at, at least 95 -100 at the fly

1) Because you said boost I guess your planning on fitting a Turbo to the 4EFE? IF yo do this, you'd need to run it at low boost ie. 6 psi, otherwise you'd probably blow your internals. People tend to get the full 4EFTE engine found in the Starlet GT/Glanza instead of fitting a turbo to the N/A engine, because you can run more boost at standard and its generally a more safe thing to do! :D It also will cost you approximately the same amount on money!

2) Sorry I've never heard of MegaSquirt so can't help you on that one

3) I guess you'd achieve the 100 bhp mark with the said modifications - Get it on the rollers!

1 how much power can the stock 4e-fe take ie boost with a good set up fueling and mapped etc

wtih an fte inlet manifold 170 is safely possible with a deent tune, for every day you could get more but i wouldent risk it

there is a guy that ran 200 at whe wheels with a 4efe.

2 has anyone on here herd of megasquirt ECU's bcoz i can get one relitivly cheap and setup through a friend

yea ive heard of them- all pigypacks do the same to be honest so its all down to choice but mapping plays a big roll and who is familier with the software

3 in n/a form with an exhaust, d-cat, rolla mani, rrfpr, bigger injectors and said ECU what sort of power should that be at, at least 95 -100 at the fly

atleast 100 but it would be more economical to drop in a 5efe as its so simple and you start with 100 already

do your mentioned mods above and you can get 140 bhp from that, alot more responsive to tuning due to the larger displacement