Know your stuff? I dont... :S

first of all, its just a 1.3i

I was talking a wee while ago about gettin it to go that wee bit faster.. but i dont know what there is to do.. i was thinking more along the lines of, gettin more out the gearbox.. and the inlet manifold sounds like a wee plan too.. but where do i go finding out what gearbox's would fit my starlet.. I.E Does anyone know the ratio's to the Turbo, compared to the n/a... maybe theres a difference there..

Corrola's.. they compatable with the starlet?

Right, well.. im off the now.. thanks folks!:D

Any other performance advice would be great folks:)

The Corolla G6 gearbox is a good upgrade but pretty expensive. They're 6 speed but I think the first 2 ratios are the same. Check the Classifields, theres one up F/S now.

As for the intake, the Corolla inlet manifold is a really good upgrade. Found in the 4EFE Corolla 98 onwards

You could relocate your filter to stop heat soak which may affect performance that little bit, and a custom made de-cat pipe would allow the engine to breathe better too.

Also, you've posted in the wrong section!

The Corolla G6 gearbox is a good upgrade but pretty expensive. They're 6 speed but I think the first 2 ratios are the same. Check the Classifields, theres one up F/S now.

As for the intake, the Corolla inlet manifold is a really good upgrade. Found in the 4EFE Corolla 98 onwards

You could relocate your filter to stop heat soak which may affect performance that little bit, and a custom made de-cat pipe would allow the engine to breathe better too.

Also, you've posted in the wrong section!

^^^Idrees likes to finish with a happy ending :D

first of all, its just a 1.3i

I was talking a wee while ago about gettin it to go that wee bit faster.. but i dont know what there is to do.. i was thinking more along the lines of, gettin more out the gearbox.. and the inlet manifold sounds like a wee plan too.. but where do i go finding out what gearbox's would fit my starlet.. I.E Does anyone know the ratio's to the Turbo, compared to the n/a... maybe theres a difference there..

Corrola's.. they compatable with the starlet?

Right, well.. im off the now.. thanks folks!:p

Any other performance advice would be great folks:)