front mounting the filter, near the turbo

since getting my emanage mapped athena wont hold boost all the way to the red line

it drops from 15 back down to ten at about 5 and ahalf grand,

ive found a solution to mounting the filter just off the turbo, but when i look to where i ought to be doing this, theres no space as my jam cooler is in the way,

does anyone have any pics of turbos front mounted or could give me advice on what i need to buy to do this???

well, normally it goes beside the fmic, but as the jam intercoolers are wider rather than thicker (like other coolers), you might have to be a bit creative.

basically just get some silicone bends (big curvy one) and a straight bit of ali pipe and that should give you enough room, although if its on the stock ct9 it'll prob boost spike like an absolute cunt (due to the shite wastegate).

Enzo mate,

Mine mya run the stock CT9 but you can see the pipework and how I did it on the blog (few pages down)

www.night-spirit.co.uk/blog

Dave Burwash sells the relocation samco kits.

2 samco reducers and a hose joiner, and hi torque clips.

Got mine from him and it sits perfectly infront of the rad now.

Need to ditch air con if you havent allready done it, but it sits nice and snug between the slam panel and the intercooler if its mounted at the front..

It should fit as my cooler is the same size as the blitz ones, and there pretty huge.