Kent/Essex Convoy

Right, tis only just over a month away so need to sort out a convoy.

Those of you from Kent interested in convoying up together, get your name down in here, and where abouts you are.

We need an idea of where people are so we can find an agreed place to meet before convoying up.

Can meet at the Thurrock Services (other side of Dartford tunnel) and there also meet some Essex guys, then have a faily big convoy :D

Already know that will be catching up with VTRick on the M25 as will inform him when we get to the motorway so he can join further round (at the A12 junction) and drive slowly :D

From there we'll be coming off at the M11, and heading up there and then along to the A1 to Peterborough

(don't want the M1 as has horrendous roadworks at the moment)

I myself am from Maidstone so anyone from round Maidstone feel free to meet me in town, then head up from there to wherever other people will be meeting :D

Thinking of leaving about midday(ish), aiming to get to JAE around mid-afternoon :p

1) Mikey Jay (Maidstone, Blue Paseo)

• 2 weeks later...

just like to point out that all the M1 roadworks are on the london side of the M25 now. there is only one bottle neck just after the M25 that only takes about 25 mins to get through. then its plain sailing.

ill let you weight it up mikey. but the A1 is roundabout mc roundabouts.

Well, that's why was saying to go up the M11 then further up cut across to the A1, then is only a short part of the A1 to go and then will be there.

Who else is interested in this?

Atm, is me, Tommy G (hopefully) and Rick lol

ok mate that sounds lush.

im sure well pick up a few people nearer the date.

might only end up me and you anyway! i may be running it in. which means no ragging it. so we may get left behind!

on the other hand, if its run in. then all hell will break loose!

ill join you aswell

ill meet you where ever

mikey can you PM me you mobile because i might be in Yorkshire around that time so ill drop you a text letting you know

i might see cooch tonight so ill talk to him about it if i do

Rick are you from chelmsford?