Vehicle Exporting/importing

Ok guys as some already know i no longer live in the uk i'm looking at bringing my gt over here to canada i am looking for a company who can export my gt from the uk to here though i need it to be brought over in a container as there is a few other bits coming with it i.e tools spare engine etc does anyone know of any company that does this i found this one.

Autoshippers - a division of 1st move international.

they do container shipping as well as just the vehicle and have a customer service feedback and "LOOKS" like they have good feedback but just wanna know if anyone has dealt with them before ? or heard anything bad about them ?

Does anyone know of anywhere else i can look at ?

Cheers

Colin.

id be very wary of putting tools in a container with your cad dude and especially for that distance. maybe a better idea to get someone to load the bulk of it in to the car and send jist the car :) just got visions of your tools and spare engine bouncing round the container on the boat and smashing your car to pieces :)

No always hear of stories of shit going missing from cars on the boat and shit and I have so much coming I need it and not really much in tools as its my engine lift and spare engine things that can be tied down the rest will be inside the car.

No always here of stories of shit going missing from cars on the boat and shit and I have so much coming I need it and not really much in tools as its my engine lift and spare engine things that can be tied down the rest will be inside the car.