need help fitting a Depo EBC

hey guys I'm trying to rack my brain around this wiring that came with my Depo EBC. anybody whos had success fitting theres please let me know how you did it. vehicle mechanical bit i know my sh*t vehicle electronics thats another world so please give as much info as possible the more detailed the better cause i want to get it right first time.

cheers

Dai

I'm assuming you've got solenoid valve harness and pressure sensor set up in the engine bay? Then you've got the 2 long leads with small white plugs, one connected to the solenoid valve harness and one to the pressure sensor, feed the small white plugs through the bung in the firewall. The white plugs then connect to the EBC unit which then connects to the gauge. Your power leads are already attached to the EBC unit, the orange one is ignition and the black with the spade connector is your earth.

Does that help? :)

Got my one of these fitted today mate nice and easy but little problem I have no instructions for some reason, so I have know idea how to set it up.

You wouldn't mind being a top bloke and maybe post a picture of the instructions for me to figure it out would you

Cheers Aaron

Got my one of these fitted today mate nice and easy but little problem I have no instructions for some reason, so I have know idea how to set it up.

You wouldn't mind being a top bloke and maybe post a picture of the instructions for me to figure it out would you

Cheers Aaron

will do mate once i get a chance to fit it :thumbsup: