Starler sr

After a starlet sr (cheap as possible/no more than a grand). Stupidly i never rang about lukeSR's starlet and regret it...big time! Looking for a standard or reasonably standard, preferably without engine mods (insurance purposes). Open minded about standard starlet that have been lowered and with alloys and spoiler. Looking to spend under a grand, mileage under 100k, but i dont mind going above. Also, location near leicester/london. Thanks:)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got an SR. 120000. No mods. Clear front indicators. New decals from toyota 1year ago. Bodywork not great, bonnet got jumped on and windscreen smashed. New windscreen and most bonnet dents removed. Dash clock doesnt work. Needs a respray really. It's serviced regularly by my dad who is service engineer at toyota in Worcester. Im located in hereford though which is border of wales. Im looking to get rid of it either at xmas or apri l as im in the forces deployed to norway atm. Planning on buying a civic type r in april. If youre interested?

hi would the mod lock and close this thread please. due to my new insurance company shafting me and adding £500+ on a starlet SR over a standard sportif, (from 1400ish to just over 2k :o) (old company added 50quid!) i've sadly decided i'll stick to my starlet sportif for another 6months to a year:( and when my insurance becomes "cheapish", i shall restart my search. sad sad times :(

p.s. thanks to everyone who replied.