Trippy shit check this out!!!!!

Lol that's crazy.

You can clearly see the white door, garden fence and laundry's reflection from across the street in your window. But no boy on the streets lol.

I do have to agree with Morgey tho, the flow of the curtain shapes the 'boy's' torso and the bad quality of the photo/mixed up pixels makes it believe that there is also a face, fit for that body.

Our minds are designed to recognize other human beings, and make things look like human beings (for example, look at the clouds.. you'll easily find alot of faces in them)

On the other hand, I can't clarify why it's forehead is a lighter shade on the curtain, than the curtain itself.

If this, somehow, would be a reflection of a boy he should be standing right in front of the window on the outside of the house. Which he clearly isn't.

This is weird lol.

The photo has been taken in '09. Did you live there already 3 years ago??

Might aswell be the previous owner's son watching the weirdo google photo-vehicle passing by.

Lol that's crazy.

You can clearly see the white door, garden fence and laundry's reflection from across the street in your window. But no boy on the streets lol.

I do have to agree with Morgey tho, the flow of the curtain shapes the 'boy's' torso and the bad quality of the photo/mixed up pixels makes it believe that there is also a face, fit for that body.

Our minds are designed to recognize other human beings, and make things look like human beings (for example, look at the clouds.. you'll easily find alot of faces in them)

On the other hand, I can't clarify why it's forehead is a lighter shade on the curtain, than the curtain itself.

If this, somehow, would be a reflection of a boy he should be standing right in front of the window on the outside of the house. Which he clearly isn't.

This is weird lol.

The photo has been taken in '09. Did you live there already 3 years ago??

Might aswell be the previous owner's son watching the weirdo google photo-vehicle passing by.

I realy understand what you are saying!..Theres times in live where you think you have seen something but realy there was nothing there!!! just a figure of your imagination!!!

And when looking at clouds you try and make something out of them! But in this case it was just a matter of doing a google search on our house and thought it would be a good idear to see if we could look through our window! And when doing so we noticed this image of the boy almost stright away!

Me and my girlfriend have 2 kids of our own 1 is 7years old and my youngest is 19months old! Pluss 3years ago when this pic was took my oldest son would of been 4 and not even big enough to look over the window ledge! And my son looks nothing like that boy in the pic (if you had me as a friend on facebook you would see that)

And yeah we have been liveing here for 5years now! im suppristed there isnt a tub of oil outside my front door tbh as im always leaveing something outside after working on my car haha!

Whats feaked me out is its so clear!!! I've give friends my home address and asked them to do a google street view of my house and to look in the front room window! (not telling them whats there) so that i dont enter it into there head befor they look as the mind is a powerfull thing and like you say we can make things up that arnt even there!

But everyone of my firends have seen the same thing almost stright away which freeks me out! Everyone is different and we can all see different things but for all of my friends to say they have seen the same thing makes it a hole lot more sirreal lol

Yeah sometimes things are hard to explain.

Have had some personal experience with these things myself in the past, flying bags, footsteps on the stairs, ghostly appearances, stuff that goes on and off without anyone near the damn things.

So call me a nutter, but I'm conviced that there are other things amongst us.