Wideband fault?

Right when I first fitted my innovate lc-1 on idle and cruising it used to read pretty steady around 14.7, however since Sunday when I went to deans for a custom centre section it's been acting weird, we disconnected the sensor during doing the fabrication but its installed in the section before the new piece I had made.

I recalibrated it all yesterday but now in idle it will read 14.7 but fluctuate around 14.0 14.1 14.2 14.3 constantly and the same on cruising instead of one value it fluctuates between those 3.

Is this a fault with the sensor or just because of less back pressure in the exhaust?

If your still running the stock narrowband O2 sensor, it will fluctuate as a narrowband is only able to respond to the question " is it lean?" if the answer is yes, more fuel is added, if not it won't add any fuel.

As long as WOT AFR is ok I wouldn't worry too much. You have done the correct thing by calibrating the sensor.

Edited by AdamB