Numberplate lights ?

You get to the bulbs by opening your boot and removing the plastic cover that's in the inside... Here you can get at the bulbs really easy ;) ...

2 min job.. Be careful with the plastic pop in 'screws' though... They can snap VERY easy!!

This can lead to a boot cover that rattles a lot!

Matt.

You get to the bulbs by opening your boot and removing the plastic cover that's in the inside... Here you can get at the bulbs really easy ;) ...

2 min job.. Be careful with the plastic pop in 'screws' though... They can snap VERY easy!!

This can lead to a boot cover that rattles a lot!

Matt.

Thanks alot Matt how do I remove this cover and I may aswell de wiper it when I have it off lol ! Do you know what size of bung I need ?

The cover is removed with the pop in screws... You will need to get something behind then and pull them out. ... The wiper can be an arse too... Pop the cover up.. Undo the nut.. Remove the motor and then it should come off... It takes a big pull though :)..

Can't remember what size grommet you need off the top of my head mate, sorry ...

The cover is removed with the pop in screws... You will need to get something behind then and pull them out. ... The wiper can be an arse too... Pop the cover up.. Undo the nut.. Remove the motor and then it should come off... It takes a big pull though :)..

Can't remember what size grommet you need off the top of my head mate, sorry ...

Right thanks alot bro :) I will give it a shot tonight