Looking for mk1 green gt h136nru

Hello everyone,

I am looking for my old starlet as i am wanting to purchase it back. I sold it about 3 years ago after only having it 3 months, but due to money problems i had to sell. I got in contact to the chap who bought it from me and he sold it not long after i contacted him about 6 months ago. But yet again i am on the hunt for her as i do want to have a starlet again as i didnt have a chance to fully appreciate it. But the only starlet i want is my old mark 1 green GT turbo with a tomz body it but standard mk1 front bumper. Just wondered if the chap who bought it is a member or someone on here knows him if it is for sale as i am very interested in purchasing it back.

The reg number is above

Thank you very much guys i am very grateful

Nick

Hello Mate,

Yeah it is still on the road so i know i think a chap call kurtm has it but i am not to sure if he has it for sale or on his mind for sale. Like you say i would like it back as it is my old car and never got to enjoy it and it is a mk1 and there are very few still on the road which is a right same.