reposting it here as well.... td04 problems help needed

hey guys its me again

so ive finally got the build done and have done over the pistons cams rods the works for the interior stuff... rebuilt my exhaust from scratch built me a wonderful down down pipe fitted the td04 redid my intercool piping ... everything looks mint if u ask me( the tig welder was the best spent money our garage has ever invested customeverything for freeeeeee) i have the ecu in but havent started tuning it ad i wana work out the kinks before i get to that....

so this is where the isue begins... after changing all the parts minus the ecu (the harnes has a port to run the original ecu till your ready for it) the car started acting funny after it hits 6500 rpm .... it almost feels like im hitting a rev limiter... kinda like if im itting boost cut...

I know its not boost cut cuz befor i redid everything my actuator was bad on the stock set up and my boost would spike so i know what that feels like its not that.... if i put it in neutral and give it the gasss to board it sounds like i have a launch control ... it bounces at 65 which sounds the shit butttttt i kinda need my car running past 65 on the track and befor i start tunning....

i have an uprated aeromotive fuel pressure regulator ( and condemed the old regulator so fuel flows) and left the injectors alone... I changed the pump last year but it was a stock intank pump so im unsure if it is that is the proplem... it does kinda feel like im running out of fuel when im in 5th and hitting bout 190kmh

i kinda feel like something electrical isnt connected or needs to be so i can get past this

ummmmmm im relly shot for ideas.... it feels like fuel or electrical to me come on guys answers answers answers... hit me what uve got

and on the aside from my little caribbean country i wish you allll a.......MERRRRYYY CHRRISSSTMAAASSSSS AANNDDD AAA HAAAPPPPYYY NNEEEWWWW YEEEAAARRRRRR

thanks man but im gona be running big boost and id rather do it the propper way... heard only bad things with the FCD

i am contemplating if to just hook the ecu up and see if the computer solves the problem but kinda dont wana go that rout and then find out its something else ... hence the questions befor the procedure

Yea possible miss fire? With the stock ignition system you are about on its limit when it comes to high boost. Most people change to coil on plug design which is far more reliable. Less moving parts etc. It is possible that the spark is not strong enough for the high pressure environment it has been placed in.

well to make things worse i think i fucked the car royally last night.... over took some one on the high way wasnt even thumping it just a regular old cruise home and car started misfiring like a mother fucker.... like it literally sounds like a beefed up subaru and now there is a loud knocking under the tappet cover.... I pulled the dip stick and the oil is very low and im seeing some oil on the screws under the turbo so im assuming all the oil leaked out and i was running with the dregs left in engine... when i pressed im hoping to god i didnt fuck some valves up but that is what its sounding like... o well back to the drawing board again fml.... gottah love me my ep82