Black P reg glanza - St andrews

Saw a black glanza in st andrews yesterday and again near leuchars, had an fmic, 98 spec rears and optional rear splitter.

I was walking at the time but i think you saw me looking at the car quite a bit haha.

Also see a silver glanza at quik fit most days as well, private plate, c10 ute or utc.

Anyone on here?

i sold my 98 spec glanza to a lad in fife about 2weeks ago maybe less.. may have been him? enkei wheels with blue rim rape and blue wheel nuts, lip kit is the main features of the outside was pretty stock, may have been him?

oops just noticed you said its a P reg haha never mind im sure you'll see my old one kicking about in fife to!

Ah dont know him lol. I did wonder what he had done to it, the spooling etc is pretty loud, veryyyy quiet exhaust though.

Not seen the black one again yet.

i know what you mean! the spooling is unreal! im sure hes just bought a new exhaust, hes just fucked his gearbox aswell!

see you parked in st andrews last week aswell and about broke my neck trying to get a look as i drove past hahaha

Edited by JTStarlet92