Id go for the handling mod's too first.

Get a quality brake setup, discs and pads... also lines as there the best brake upgrade you can buy.

Along with dampers, stock dampers are useless. Boat time any body ? :p

If you can handle a bit of a harsh ride on bumpy road, but an immense drive on smoother roads and tracks, go for a coilover setup.

I wont be looking back again after going for coilys. Granted you have to take it easy over harsh roads, but then once youre clear and you have a nice few corners its immense :p

Welcome to the club :p

Brakes and Handling will be teh best upgrades you will do to your car first :p

I have D2 coilovers and 3G 10 groove discs and EBC greenstuff pads and ZEP braided lines

D2's are the ones Id recommend as they are half the price of the Tein ones and have just as much adjustability on them :p

Also there are version 2 D2's out now which are slightly softer which means a comfier ride

Hope this helps :(

:p--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stevie B @ Jul 7 2007, 11:24 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->only buy british based coilovers.... if you buy trd's etc, your wasting your money asthey aint built for these shitty roads but they wont add more horses :(

Could i ask what Coilovers you got.. Sound good..

I had TRD's, replaced three top mounts, then the backs leaked so i went for standard shocks and RS*R Lowering Springs, obviously doesnt handle as well as having the coilovers on but doesnt handle like a boat eithers, perfect for the road! The trd's were so harsh and uncomfortable as you could expect being made for the track, not everyday road use :p

If you are going the coilover route, get some nice D2's, probs the best on these roads.

S.