Hi guys,

I was jus browsing for a new bonnet and having a look at what other options there were rather than repairing some damage to my standard bonnet, i was mainly looking for a cooling bonnet... but neways, to the question i wanted to ask:

Are the EP91 n/a bonnets the same as the EP91 turbo bonnets as in size and shape?

I'm guessing its a no, its jus that some bonnets can be done for the EP91 n/a & the turbo version, i was wondering whether they use different bonnets or its the same one somehow made to fit both...

Any suggestions?

Does anyone know whether there are bonnets for the EP91 n/a?

T

P.S. I have looked at Toby's CF bonnets and thats one of the places i've found the bonnets that are for both...

The difference between the Starlet and Glanza bonnets is at the front, as the Glanza has wider lights the bits that go down at the front will leave a gap next to the lights, and won't match the bits of the bumper that come up.

Otherwise they fit 100%, so you can bolt it on and close it securely, but you'll look daft :p

The difference between the Starlet and Glanza bonnets is at the front, as the Glanza has wider lights the bits that go down at the front will leave a gap next to the lights, and won't match the bits of the bumper that come up.

Otherwise they fit 100%, so you can bolt it on and close it securely, but you'll look daft :p

Yepp, if you want to run a glanza bonnet on a uk spec, you will need the headlights and bumper to match.

vice versa :p

Pretty sure there are no aftermarket bonnets available for the n/a

I have a Glanza bonnet to go on mine but im extending it so I dont have to change to the Glanza lights :p

1) Phil

2) Joz

3) Sparky?

4) Rob bower

5) Oli

6) Bourkey

7) Big T

8) Streetracer

9) Muddyell

10) Wings

11) Nick

12)Tintin

but how much £££ thow????

No no no, you dont want a plain n/a CF bonnet, because the n/a bonnet is light enough neways, i jus wanted a vented/cooling bonnet to help the engine. But yer, i think 15 is prooving to be an impossible mission afterall.

What is the difference in weight neways? anyone know the specific figures?

T