Item For Sale:recaro seat

Item Condition & Description:as new no bolster sag, rips, fag burns ect i bought this about 6 months ago it still had to protective plastic film on all the plastic bits and a plastic cover on the seat it self the guy i bought if from got it brand new for his s14 but decided to go for a fixed bucket seat as it was a drift toy it was only in his car for about a month and its been in mine for about 6 only selling as I've bought a pair of evo recaros

Price:200 ono

Pictures:DSCF0409.jpgDSCF0412.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: collection from guildford or can send via courier at buyers expense and risk

item for sale: bride ep82 drivers seat rail and recaro mounting plate

item condition and description: good condition does exactley what it should comes with extra plate to mount recaro seats not much to say about this its a seat rail.. getting hard to find these now

price: 70 ono

pictures:DSCF0413.jpgDSCF0414.jpg

payment & shipping details: collection from guildford or can be sent at buyers expense

item for sale: momo wheel and horn

item condition and description: good condition came on my car I've just changed to a diff wheel

price:40 ono

pictures:DSCF0417.jpg

payment & shipping details: can be collected from guildford or can post at buyers expense