Item For Sale:Crower Billet Camshafts

Item Condition & Description: New/unused

Basicaly my dad bought these ages ago with the intention of building me a forged engine, this never happened lol and ive got these just lying around the garage they are 262 degrees with a 9mm lift if you look on the speed vision website they have similar cams, these are $410 + shipping which made a 40bhp increase on a td04 setup

Will include a set of standard cams for the right deal/price

Price: £240 + postage or open to swaps been fancying a ct9 hybrid etc

Pictures:

839B12F4-F6F0-4C09-9CFD-81CAAC8FD7D0-519

2F89A10B-A405-4307-BB0F-0002A157A971-519

Next too normal cams

1B158D28-6104-4C51-8252-B66F092BEB51-519

D058FE50-C170-40D4-946B-5762F643920B-519

The spec sheet that came with them

8767D32F-F4A7-464E-AE40-FF10CFB58197-946

Payment & Shipping Details: cash on collection if possible.

Edited by jordan walker

Please pm nest he needs cams for his track car. Speed visions are 265 with 8mm and used tighe cams not crower i have a set of the origonal 5 made by tighe before the next replicating company fooked the speedvision ones up lol. Crower are good cams though and these will only require shim clearence checks as they are not reginds like cruise etc.

Best suited to non daily cars though as they do make engines lazy off boost and move the powerband further up the revs.

This is the email that came with them and by speedflex im guessing he meant speedvision....

Dear andysdr,

sorry for the late reply.

these type were orignally built by speedflex but he had lots of shit about his cams so they are now being done by crower a good usa builder. i believe they copied his 265 degree cams when they made these but did accurate timing information and specs and they actually turned out to be 262 degree and 9mm over the 8.5mm speedflex used to quote.

i'm an engine builder my self and double checked these marks and they were correct, i also had them rockwell hardness tested and came back to acceptable levels.

these were going to be fitted into my own glanza but i'm an mr2 specalist by trade and i've just bought a 600bhp mr2 i built for a customer so my glanza is being put as my daily drive now over my toy and i'm detuning it from the 300bhp i wanted to a more sensible 180-200bhp daily so cams aren't needed :(

oh if your interested i also have a remanufactured OSgiken super single clutch with 2 replace friction disks, and an extremely rare Blitz K2-220r turbocharger kit, just rebuilt and ceramic coated system (this was confirmed by blitz to be a prototype with only 50 built) can't get rarer than that. ever got the instruction manual from when it was made :)

Tim

TB Developments

its possable crower dug sam from speedvision out the crapper after ivan tighe had made the first sets and sam had them reproduced by the un-named company that messed the cams up lol. either way i know mine are ivan tighe and run lovley as I've ran them for a good while and they where from the origonal 5 sets for testing. i also know crower made 4efte cams as I've spoken with them recently for reasons i wont go into. i also know tim at tb developments lol as I've spoken to him loads about 3sgte engines and sold him parts from my old cruise kitted v. if tim says they are good to go id not doubt him.

£240 for crower cams is a bargin tbh. and if these are bassed on the batch runs of speedvision cams with the crower corections that where made then my mate barreta made 30hp more just by putting them in befor map adjustments!!!! some ones gonna get a bargin imo!!

They are not crower they are speedvision he sent a cam to them to get pin hole put in the right place iirc. He then sent that cam to people in a crower box. I had a set same as them with the same sheet above. :)

SDC10802.jpg

Edited by Corey