Rare SSR JDM alloys!

Item For Sale:

SSR alloys

Item Condition & Description:

Powder coated white with few stone chips, good condition! Found a new set I've fallen in love with! After a set of lenso kzr's, bit of dish with a lip ;)

Price:

£550 with tyres

Pictures:

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

these look more like OZ's or Team Dynamics or something mate rather than SSR.

If they SSR they will have SSR/Speedstar casting marks on the rear of the mounting face. should give you info on width/offset also if they are genuine.

They are genuine you numpty? I know what make my own wheels are lol

it was a reasonable question - asking £550 for a set of wheels with no evidence of the actual sizes to help gauge fitment is quite an ask. They're not one of the 'traditional' jap styles and could be the offering from any of the generic uk brands, putting up an image of the logo should help with the sale. getting the firm sizes up would suggest how they would fit to other vehicles, mx5's, civics etc, again which should help with the sale. As you have shown what they are, they must be of a newer style/design to fit more with the general euro market.

I may be many things, including a convicted sex offender, but numpty is a bit harsh.

Edited by ecksjay