Rota Circuit 10 In Bronze With Toyo T1R's - 15X6.5

Item For Sale:
I have for sale a set of Rota Circuit 10 alloy wheels in bronze.

Item Condition & Description:
The wheels themselves are in fantastic condition, there is no visible mark on any of them. See pics for further detail (i have taken a pic of every wheel to show their condition). Tyres are also in great condition, with approx 5-6mm on two, and 7mm+ on the other pair.

Wheels are 4x100 and 15x6.5", offset ET45. Toyo T1-R tyres, 195/50/15.

Price:
£350

Delivery available for an additional £25 (on discussion, as I'll need to work from home etc).

Pictures:
th_image.jpg th_imag4e.jpg th_imag3e.jpg th_imag2e.jpg th_IMAG1309.jpg th_IMAG1310.jpg th_IMAG1311.jpg th_IMAG1312.jpg th_IMAG1317.jpg th_IMAG1318.jpg th_IMAG1321.jpg th_IMAG1313.jpg th_IMAG1314.jpg th_IMAG1315.jpg th_IMAG1316.jpg th_IMAG1320.jpg th_IMAG1322.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Collection from Gidea Park, Essex, or can be posted for additional cost.

Give me a PM or an email (ecksjay @ gmail .com - remove the spaces)

potentially mate, depends what you have.

i have an mx5 so unless its suitable for that (or otherwise something interesting that I am able to quickly sell) then i wouldnt really be interested.

by all means let me know what you have though.

350quid is my best price mate. I sold a set towards the end of last year for 275 without tyres and with some laquer issues, so pricing the included tyres at 75quid for the set, plus the fact that they're all perfect is a billy bargain.

OEM starlet wheels likely wouldnt clear the front brakes on my Mazda. I'm assuming theyre 14's?

I don't mind taking px for stuff but they're probably not much use for me just due to fitment issues. If they were 15's or something else then it would be cool. if you let me know how much they are potentially worth then i could take them in px to sell straight on but im not really up on starlet parts these days

just noticed your location. you're quite far from me in essex, however i do pop up to northampton every few weeks for progress meetings on a project i'm working on. I could potentially bring them with me and you could collect them from me there, as it's only an hour from you, as opposed to essex which is circa 3hours.

i'm due up there in about 2 weeks and usually head up there every fortnight or so. I can take them with me if i take my bmw so this wouldnt be a problem, im usually there from about 9-3, sometimes earlier, sometimes later, so if you could get over during the day at some point then I could pop out and meet you (i'll be over the Brackmills Industrial Estate, for reference).

Give me an email (ecksjay @ gmail . com) nearer the time if you're interested and we can discuss, easier than chatting on here.

• 2 weeks later...