Most new volvo's use them and they go like stink for a big car. Had a go in one the other day and it wasn't that laggy tbh, only a 4 cylinder one to. Had been remapped tho.

I'll have a look on YouTube and see if any ones tried one.

Spuddy uses a t3/t4 turbo and that makes less power than stock up till around 5000rpm. Turbos way too large, waste of time and money unless your chasing dyno numbers.

On the other hand, buy my gt28 kit :p

Spuddy uses a t3/t4 turbo and that makes less power than stock up till around 5000rpm. Turbos way too large, waste of time and money unless your chasing dyno numbers. On the other hand, buy my gt28 kit :p

hahaha brilliant!!! i rekon they would produce some sick power!! lol

True mate, i can get hold of a gt35/t04 hybrid that ran 410 bhp at .9 bar on my mates rx7 just need a mani too suit then id try it for jokes lol

The difference between the Rx7 and 4e are HUGE! If a turbo works well on a Rotary its the last thing you want on the 4e.

We do lots of t3 based turbo's.

hahaha brilliant!!! i rekon they would produce some sick power!! lol

You can get as much power as you want. If you want a 1000bhp 4e, no problem. How useable it is, thats another question, and simple answer is it won't be.

• 2 weeks later...

A T3/T4 is a kind of generic term. What's the exhaust housing on it? Regardless, a T3/T4 is a big turbo for a daily 4E. I'd say go for a T28 from a Pulsar GTi-R, a Rover 220 turbo etc, preferably a .48 trim. Quick boost, good power, not too big for a 1.3.