Where to get a gearbox rebuilt kit

You'd have to open it up first and find out exactly what you need, I got a full set of synchro's from Id-workz.

I sent my box away to be rebuilt and along with the synchro's it also needed a complete 5th gear assembly and a few bearings.

Cost £550 in total, that's with the synchro's I got seperatly tho.

They said the hub was shagged, I've asked for all the old bits back tho so should find out Monday.

They did say they had to replace some bearings due to taking it apart tho.

Are the particularly hard to rebuild then?

Aslong as they give you the right bits back, and not some old random shit from a fiesta box lol. They might have not replaced everything they said.

Well i dont really like stripping down and rebuilding gearboxs at all. These boxes aren't particularly hard, theres alot worse, i just wasn't being careful when removing 5th gear assembly.

After that i couldn't really be fucked with it, so its sat in a cupboard in work lol. I'll use it for spares, i bought a new box instead.

so what precautions should i take taking the box apart? so id workz can get the scyncros, or has anyone got the toyota part number for them? as i will be able to get them through work,

im getting a lsd from tuning developments soon so when ive got the box apart the plan is to recondition it