I recently had a bit of a bump in the starlet and now have it back on the road but have a problem with the camber on the passenger side wheel which took a knock in the accident.

I have Meister R Zeta R coilovers on which were set at -1 degree of negative camber before the crash. After straightening it all out (only inner wing and front slam + crash bar damage) the passenger side wheel has more camber than the drivers.

The coilover looks straight but not had it off to check, wheels go in a straight line now that it has been re-tracked. Wishbone looks to have taken a cosmetic kind of bash/scrape but looks straight and same shape as drivers side one although it may not be noticeable. Other than these 2 what else could be causing it? Possibly bent the hub?

No chassis damage any further back than 4-5 from front so can't of bent the chassis legs plus they are 100% straight both visually and with a straight edge.

I thought that aswell, only thing I was thinking though is that if it was the wishbone would it not be positive camber rather than negative? Shouldn't need camber bolts as the top mounts are obviously camber adjustable?