there's two differnet sizes back there, the big ones are type 501 bulbs, and the wee ones are type 286 wedge bulbs.

the led bulbs like to melt the copper trackin of the circuit tho after about 30 seconds. my advice unless u are a handy sparky is to not bother because i have ruined 3clusters by tryin to do this mod!

good luck with it dude!

Phil.

if u want blue dials, then u need sidelight bulb size, i had many LED bulbs put in they all go, my suggestion is to put blue silicone covers on the standard glass bulbs, which u can get off ebay last you for a very very long time, as LED bulbs will go on u after few weeks,

Are the bulbs different from the UK to the glanza?

I had a quick look at the bulbs yesterday and they are bayonet fitment (push in and twist).

Whats the best way of making the light from behind the dash a bright white, ready for the dials that I want?

no probs mate, just brought sum silicone covers for mine off ebay, (link below) nice and easy, you can also put in blue glass bulbs, but i wouldnt suggest you get them as they do last a while, but the blue paint on the glass fades away after a month or 2, jus enough headache of takin them out again, thats y silicone covers best realli!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N:IT&ih=012