O2 sensor problem

A while back i noticed that running with the o2 sensor unplugged had no effect on the car whatsoever.

I changed the o2 sensor and reset the ecu.

Ive let the car get a few hundred miles on it and i decided to unplug the o2 sensor just to check, and its the same with the new one, no effect to the car at all.

It cant be that they both are broken as the new one is brand new.

Any ideas? the car idles perfectly.

Standard Internals

Air Filter Relocation

TD04L Turbo

Toyosports Manifold + Decat/Downpipe

Full Stainless Catback Exhaust

AEM Uego Wideband

Toyosports FMIC

1.3bar Rad Cap

Universal rrFPR - 3.2bar

HKS FCD - setting 8

HKS EVC I've Boost Controller - 1bar

No not had it check, I've been tuning myself with the wideband and only had power runs, I'll book it in once the fuel controller is on.

Ah I think I know the CTS, on my car its unplugged because the sensor is a 1wire type but the plug onmy loom is 2 wires

If the CTS is unplugged it will make the car run pretty shit.

There are two different types I believe early GT and late GT/glanza. You can just swap the sensor around with the correct one to fit your loom.

Not sure if thats the plug but looks familier, its been a while since I've been under the bonnet of my car lol. Heres the sensor :

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m19b0s1301p50351/TOYOTA_OE_GENUINE_PARTS_-_Engine_Coolant_Temperature_Sender_-_Starlet_Turbo_05_1997_onwards

Or

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m19b0s1301p48340/TOYOTA_STARLET_TURBO_%28EP82_EP91%29_-_SERVICING_PARTS_TUNING_SPARES_and_SERVICE_ACCESSORIES_-_Engine_Coolant_Temperature_Sender_-_Starlet_Turbo_up_to_05_1997