Glanza tail light

Hi

I'm form Denmark, so perhaps my english isn't perfect, but I hope yu can understand what I write.

I have a Toyota Starlet from 1996, and I would like to buy a set of Glanza tail light. My problem is, that I can't find any places where I can buy those.

Is there anyone who know where I can order those tail lights for my car?

Kind regards

Mathias

Hi

Thanks to the both of you...

To FishyJnr. Fensport is the first place I found where I can order the lights. And I've been looking for a long time :unsure:)

To Kevink. Perhaps I'm overlooking something, but I can't find the place where I can order the light, on the link you postet?Is it the official toyota part numbers, so I can order them directly at Toyota Denmark? Or should I order them at another place?

Kind regards

Mathias

The ones from fensport are the full units (everything) with added Vat, thats why they are so expensive.

The cheap way is to get the covers which need modding to fit, the full units are much tidier however.

So depending on what you want mtox, just over £50 for the light covers, or around £140-£150 for the full units available for order from your Toyota place in Denmark.

Joz

The ones from fensport are the full units (everything) with added Vat, thats why they are so expensive.

The cheap way is to get the covers which need modding to fit, the full units are much tidier however.

So depending on what you want mtox, just over £50 for the light covers, or around £140-£150 for the full units available for order from your Toyota place in Denmark.

Joz

Cheers Joz, Now I no :unsure:

Rob