HKS Panel filter question!

Just got myself a HKS panel filter the green foam one just wandering if i will notice any gains when using this with my n/a? or are they specially for the turbos only, hoping its up there with the k&n ones?

its a dry type of filter, it has very open cell structure not like piper cross etc which have very tight cells and can be oiled....it should be discarded and replaced with a new element not cleaned

at best it will stop small stones entering the inlet

its just a car wash sponge cut in a square shape imo....k&n is way better should have got one of them

The filter was cheap buddy so i can always go down the k&n route once i have purchased the manifold :) monday thanks for this information!

x2

K&N is proven to work well on our cars, HKS haven't worked as well as other filters in tests

Damn thanks for this information also buddy i had k&n previously on my old starlet but sold it with the car so looks like i will maybe get a k&n again for this in replacement for the hks just seemed that on my old starlet with the k&n it seemed to use loads of fuel