• 2 weeks later...

hello mate i think this was me i was coming back from my GF's, i posted on the gtturbo forum as having spotted you but have only just become a member on here. It was class spotting you mate, only just got the car and not seen many starlets about so put a big smile on my face! any meets go on down your way? i do like to pop down the coast to hastings every now and then

• 2 weeks later...

How's the car coming on butch?

Ditched the hair dressers car yet?

haha no mate ive still got the boxster, not getting much use out of it at the moment tho (surprise surprise). GT's going good mate, you going to jap fest? got a few lads from odiham going

I work in ashford and moving there within next few months not seen you about though

you probably wouldnt have mate im away from home during the week but try to get back on the weekends, home is just down in cranbrook down the A229. cant say ive seen you around maidstone actually

• 2 weeks later...

Well cranbrooks only ,15/20 miles from me maybe we could meet up this weekend? Be good to meet a few round here?

yeah will have to arrange something when im next home, i always end up coming back and forgetting because im really busy catching up with family and friends. you going to jap fest?