few random bits off starlet SR

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please resend address as I have only sent it with a postcode and street name, what's your door number I need to call Royal Mail and tell them by this evening , thanks

This was one if the ridiculous messages, as if I'm meant to believe that!

Think we need to make some new rules of people.... Maybe somthing like you need 200 posts to sell parts and have to be a member are sonthing like that!! Really sickings me reading this,,, i myself am very careful when buying stuff off the site and thank god theyve been 100%

people who had my two TTE spoilers and the guy who had the side strips these have already been posted again today! I havent been able to get on here and had to get a mod on facebook to reset my account as i couldnt do anything! David Nie, Like i said' im sending you this other set as you know due to the first set being a pain in the bum! :( Thanks guys, dont get the wrong impression sorry for the inconvenience!!! :(

picture uploading.. yawn

people who had my two TTE spoilers and the guy who had the side strips these have already been posted again today! I havent been able to get on here and had to get a mod on facebook to reset my account as i couldnt do anything! David Nie, Like i said' im sending you this other set as you know due to the first set being a pain in the bum! :( Thanks guys, dont get the wrong impression sorry for the inconvenience!!! :(

picture uploading.. yawn

These have been posted again today??? Have u posted them twice?

I would like proof of postage i.e. a tracking number for the tte spoiler and side strips

These have been posted again today??? Have u posted them twice?

I would like proof of postage i.e. a tracking number for the tte spoiler and side strips

I have asked him to provide proof of postage

John

picture uploading.. yawn

Ok it has been over four hours since the above "reasons" were given for non postage. I have still not had a reply on here, or to my pm's, or to my email with a tracking number. This is getting ridiculous. I feel like I am being fobbed off yet again

He put up a picture of the packages, But i had it removed as it had my address on show =/

Yea I saw that pic when it was posted but none of those packages contained a spoiler for me. this is the second time I have been told my itmes have been posted.

End of the day think an apology should be made personally and refunds or items posted,

We all make mistakes and think this should be a learning curve for him, no point in lying anymore, just admit that he fooked up and own up and be the man,

Just want my money back

End of the day think an apology should be made personally and refunds or items posted,

We all make mistakes and think this should be a learning curve for him, no point in lying anymore, just admit that he fooked up and own up and be the man,

Just want my money back

Well I've flagged it on Paypal. So if i don't get my mud flaps or a refund within 10 days then I will escalate it.

I don't think that's being too unreasonable considering I've been waiting a month.

Edited by FreedomCore

Just want my money back

Here here