few random bits off starlet SR

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this remided me of EP91_BEN thought it was the same person but it is not (or maybe it is) http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/61966-beware-of-ep91ben-from-essex-scam-alert-help-needed-mods/

Seems like EP91_starlet was online yesterday but no reply to this thread...what a cockchops!

I hate dishonest people! I'm also in brum on a regular so gonna get my detective on next time I'm there and see if I can see his car about because I think I have a lead, the reliability of which depends on how stupid this guy is ...

Edited by scatter

Sort code and account number and full name, ill refund through there but please return when they come , sorry to have annoyed you

^^^ this is the pm this guy has just sent me. Must think I'm thick if I'm gonna hand out my bank details

ATTENTION EVERYONE, hope your all sitting down..........

I had a refund last night from seller :-0

I hope admin will fake a form of disaplinerany action against him tho as I for 1 will be very apprehensive about ordering parts from here again, don't need sellers like this on here

*TAKE not fake, bloody phone lol