Year: 1999
Model: GLS
Tax: till Nov
MOT: 1yr
Mileage: 77000

Description:

The time has come to move on and the GLS will be first to go. She is 99 with just over 77k but will go up slightly as it is used daily. Due for MOT this month so that will be getting done so will have about 1 year and taxed till Nov time. Interior is mint and original, with oem rear speakers, electric sunroof and dash light dimmer.

Also has an alarm fitted.

Engine is standard with K+N panel filter.

Exterior is in good condition for age, few marks to front end as always, there is a small ding on passenger door (which can be seen in the 1st pic, once polished not really noticeable), the chrome piping round the doors could do with a freshening up and there is a small crack in the windscreen thats up the top passenger side corner, I have covered it with a sticker, never gotten any worse and has gone through MOT with it.

Will come on standard suspension (unless good offer is made) standard rear lights and different wheels from pics, what ever I can find

Price: £950

Pictures: Show car on speedlines and just after being lowered on apex springs, now sits a tad lower as it has settled.

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

Clean and on GT wheels

DSC_0068.jpg

Standard ride height and steels

IMAG0278-1.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

Rear speakers

IMAG0284.jpg

Rocker cover has now been painted

IMAG0283.jpg

Dimmer

IMAG0282.jpg

Electric sunroof

IMAG0281.jpg

Interior

IMAG0279.jpg

Contact Details: PM or post below

Cheers bro.

Aye I know, the hard bit will be doing the GT, need to get a few bits for her to sell it.

Yes your speedlines will be coming back to you, eventually, I wont have a need for them haha