Multi Gym. £80 collected.

Item For Sale: Multi gym.

Item Condition & Description: Multi gym for your house, room, spare room or garage. As you can see it is in my bedroom! Condition is overal good, has 2 split lines but you can buy them off ebay for cheap! Still works 100% perfect even with the split lines. Everything is there, no parts missing. Comes with a box of spare bits (bolts, chains, fittings etc). Also has instruction manual with it! Has 9 1.5 LBS weights and a half size one on top, so plenty of weight there to play around with. It has 5 functions I THINK (no less than 5 anyway). Selling due to not using it anymore and got a bench to go in it's place!! Great bit of kit for someone just starting out, or for someone who can't afford the very high gym prices nowa days. Lines/wires are all greased up so run freely.

*Please note*: The leg bars aren't in at the moment, i took them out becayse they get in the way a bit, but they will be included!

Price: £80 COLLECTED.

Pictures: As below;

IMAG1719_zps3cfdcbbc.jpg

IMAG1724_zpsbeb030ef.jpg

IMAG1720_zpse5ffdcfb.jpg

IMAG1721_zpsff06ddbc.jpg

IMAG1722_zps77a1316e.jpg

IMAG1723_zps93cb1567.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: CASH ON COLLECTION OR BANK TRANSFER ONLY. COLLECTION ONLY, will never ever post this due to the weight and size. When you collect it, it will be in bits with everything there. Will fit inside a saloon/estate car no problem. Fitted inside my dads ford cougar for size reference!

Thanks, Rob.