Kyosho Inferno (Nitro car)

these are the greatest cunt of a yoke ever,bought mine when it came out first for crazy money,say it got about 3 hours use,wore the drive kog,got new one chipping got cought in it wore to nothing again,fixed again,hit a kerb broke front drive shaft,converted to rwd,and wore the kog again drifting it,just lost interest in it then,great fun when going,but hard to get parts for,thats the same as mine,anyone know where to get parts for them,i dont have the box anymore and dont have the list of part nimbers

Oh not so sure i could do that. There's something else wrong with it. Basically i put my finger over the exhaust and then pull the pull star. Then put the glow plug in and it starts, then it gets ever so noisy with in 2 seconds of being on. Then if i pick it up it just accelerates without me even touching the controller. It gets faster and faster then i just turn it off (finger on the exhaust). it is also spitting some oil or fuel out from the exhaust, and there's a lot of it. Its also stinks too, weird smell. Erm also when the cars on the floor before i pick it up and its started it just wants to move but i obviously don't allow it to. Any ideas what the problem may be? Thanks

You will need to adjust the idle screw and the full throttle screw. Adjust the idle screw so that its rev's high but the car doesn't move (when on the ground). Then to setup the full throttle screw you will need to run the car flat out, you'll be able to tell it needs more fuel as it will look slow and feel sluggish. Keep opening the screw till you get it right and it goes like shit off a shovel lol.

I used to have a schumacher fusion, rapid fucker 80mph+, that had 3 carb screws and needed adjusting everytime I used it. They are good fun but a pain in the ballsack to get working right.