Kyosho Inferno (Nitro car)

Most importantly do you have fresh nitro fuel and a working glow plug as it will not start without any of these and the 2 things banury glanza mentioned above.

do you have any control of the car? looks like recever or battery pack is missing?

to start turn on transmitter then turn on car, i can not see a primer pump on your fuel tank so you gonna have to cover the exhaust up with your finger then pull the cord abit to get fuel through, clip on glow plug heater then pull and it should start.

id recomend you fit a failsafe these can be brought for a few quid of ebay

hope this helps and i've proberlly rambled abit (im on 12 hour nights and bit up for way to long)

pretty much all above.. check the glow plug first if thats working... re fit, go wide open throttle and put your finger over the inlet and pull the starter gently until you know theres fuel going in.. (this draws the fuel into inlet).. close throttle but not fully and put glow starter on and fire it up (abviously with car and controller on).. dont mess with the fuel mixture screw unless you have to

go for OS glow plugs if you can.. they last longer.. they are the ngk iridium plugs of the nitro world, lol

and tornado fuel proberly 16 %, dont use the piss coloured model technics stuff as its pants

Edited by crazy_eyes

Oh not so sure i could do that. There's something else wrong with it. Basically i put my finger over the exhaust and then pull the pull star. Then put the glow plug in and it starts, then it gets ever so noisy with in 2 seconds of being on. Then if i pick it up it just accelerates without me even touching the controller. It gets faster and faster then i just turn it off (finger on the exhaust). it is also spitting some oil or fuel out from the exhaust, and there's a lot of it. Its also stinks too, weird smell. Erm also when the cars on the floor before i pick it up and its started it just wants to move but i obviously don't allow it to. Any ideas what the problem may be? Thanks