R567 XBT silver ao1 V on rota grid v's anyone seen this? Kent area

Anyone seen this it was mint and looked like a go kart with the wheel offset! I will upload a pic later. Was swapped for a mk4 golf gt tdi 150 to some one who lived near ashford area of Kent. My mate would love to know where and how his V is!

I remember the plates having that I believe didn't they used to sell them on eBay? Pictured in like a garage forecourt and what looked to be a country road?

He brought it from some one up Similar sort of area as Yorkshire, it was incredibly clean, he done a few mods Rarb rota grid Vs with a mod offset meister r coilovers some mud flaps he made with trd stickers on them, stainless manifold and decat and fmic plus the number plate relocated and recess cut out.

He was a perfectionist he had his dad respray slight imperfections all the time. He kept it clean as anything! He ran it lean and melted a piston on cyl 3 I believe he paid something like £1200 for a very low mileage engine from an auto sorted it out and then found out he was going to be a father and sold it - he wishes he didn't!