Boost problem after filter relocation?

Hi all, I've relocated my air filter to behind the front grill today and fitted a Baileys BOV. Just took it out for a drive and im getting hardly any boost and nothing from the BOV unless i take it right up the revs. Even then its only a faint blow of air. I've checked for boost leaks and it all seems ok.

I've put up a few pics so if any of you guys see anything wrong it would be much appreciated.

DSC_0228_zps245876d5.jpgDSC_0229_zps2f4005d9.jpg

Where the rubber hose goes onto the bov. Is there no clip on it?

Did you just remove the efi pipe? And is it a standard actuator? If you did what did u do with the 2nd nipple on the actuator? If you blocked it off you will be stuck on low boost.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Where the rubber hose goes onto the bov. Is there no clip on it?

Did you just remove the efi pipe? And is it a standard actuator? If you did what did u do with the 2nd nipple on the actuator? If you blocked it off you will be stuck on low boost.

There is a clip on the bov its just not very visible in the pic :) I am using a standard actuator for now as im just trying to get the car up and running (bought it in a bad way). I think you could be right though as i did block off the nipple :wacko: i took it off before i took the picture as i thought this might of been the problem. I'll give it a run tomorrow and see how it is.